?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
전국여선교회연합회 nnkumw.org
logo 이성은 전국연합회 회장 새해인사 

회장으로 연임하여 섬기게 해주심을 감사합니다. 

지난 한 해를 뒤돌아보며, 하나님께서 베푸신 은혜를 생각해 볼 때, 하나님께 감사하지 않을 수 없습니다.  2020년 새해를 맞이하는 모든 한인여선교회 전국연합회 회원님 가정들 위에 하나님의 축복과 은총이 넘치길 기도합니다.

연합회 회원들의 끊임없는 기도와 사랑과 물심양면의 도움으로 2019년의 모든 사역을 잘 마쳤습니다. 특별히 2019년에 내쉬빌 Scarritt-Bennett 센터에서 한인 여선교회 회원들과 함께 실시한 전국지도자훈련은 매우 뜻깊은 시간이었습니다. 캄보디아 연합감리교회 여성 리더들도 참석했습니다. “같은 마음, 같은 열정, 같은 비전… 선교를 위하여”라는 주제로 우리 모든 참여자는 한인 여선교회 선교 역사, 조직과 사역, 환경 정의,  인종 정의, 건강한 몸과 사역, 예전춤, 교도소 선교와 내적 치유, 등등..  여러 종류의 워크숍 강의에 매우 만족하였습니다.

김혜선 목사님의 성경 공부, 나로부터 시작되는 평화는 결국 선교라는 거대한 사랑을 실천하는 힘의  근원이 됨을 깨닫게 하였습니다.  전도부인 사역으로 몽골, 중앙아시아 (카자흐스탄, 키르키스탄등), 러시아에 선교의 영역을 넓히는 하나님의 풍성한 축복이 있었습니다.  

개인적으로는 12월23일에 첫 손주를 보았습니다. 갓난아기를 보니 우리가 사는 이 지구는 차세대의 것을 빌려 쓴다는 것을 뼛속 깊이 느끼게합니다. 2020년을 맞아 한인 여선교회가 ”여성과 어린이와 청소년” 들을 위한 선교에 충실할 것을 기도합니다. 새것과 옛것의 구별은 시간 중심이 아니고 그리스도 중심 이어야 합니다. 그리스도 중심의 삶을 삽시다. 주님의 새롭게 하심이 충만하시기를 바랍니다!         
(글: 이성은 장로, 한인여선교회 전국연합회 회장)

New Year Greeting!
Thank you for electing me to serve as the President of NNKUMw for the second term. I pray that the Lord will bless all members of NNKUMw with grace and love in the New Year. We were able to carry on all the mission ministries because of your continuous prayers, love, and support through offerings.  I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.  May God bless you.  We had our bi-annual National Leadership Training at Scarritt-Bennett Center in Nashville, TN last week of September. It was a truly memorable event with Korean UMW sisters from all over the United States. We were also joined by our leaders from Cambodia UMC. The theme was “Same Mind, Same Passion, Same Vision…For Mission”.  All the participants learned about the Women’s mission history, organization and ministry, Climate Justice, Prison ministry, Midlife Crisis and Pastoral Counseling for Women, etc. The various workshop lectures were informative and well organized. Rev. Hyesun Kim's Bible studies (To Love, Peace Starting from Me) made us realize that when we become adults, we will become a power source to fulfill the mission of love in our communities.  The Bible Women’s Program training in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan), Mongolia and Russia were also successfully carried out through God’s blessing. On a personal note, my daughter in-law, Yeojin, had a son on 12/23/19.  When I was looking at the newborn, my first grandson, I realized that this earth we are now living in belongs to our beloved children and grandchildren, from whom we are borrowing the planet for now. I pray that we would all be accountable to the missions for “Women, Children, and Youth”. The difference between the Old and New is centered in time, but in Christ Jesus. Let us live a Christ-centered life in 2020. I pray for everyone to be filled and blessed with God’s renewal!
(Written by Grace S. Pyen, President of NNKUMw (2020-2021)

logo 대뉴저지 연회 한인여선교회연합회 수련회

사진으로 보는 전국훈련

뉴져지 연합교회 여선교회 수련회를 마치고….

먼저.. 150년의 역사를 가지고 있는 여선교회에 너무 놀랐습니다.
또, 6명의 미국 여선교사들로 시작되고,  많은 여선교사가 한국에 오셔서 믿음의 씨앗을 뿌리셨다는 말씀을 듣고 다시 한번 놀랐습니다.

여선교회가 이렇게 역사가 깊은지 전혀 알지 못했습니다. 지금까지 여선교회가 유지될 수 있었던 건 그 한 분, 한 분의 희생이 있었기에 가능했고, 그런 희생이 없었다면 제가 이렇게 편하게 주님을 믿지 못했을 것입니다.
주님께서 주님의 도구로 힘도 없고, 정말 나약한 여성들을 그것도 한국을 택하고 쓰신 이유를 이번 세미나를 통해서 알게 되었고, 저의 믿음을 다시 한번 되돌아보는 시간이었습니다.
또한 이번 세미나를 통해서 정말 여선교회가 한 기관으로 얼마나 큰 임무를 맡고 있고 교회 안팍으로 많은 일을 하시는데  그동안 너무 쉽게 생각했던 저 자신에게 부끄러웠습니다.  제가 상상조차 할 수 없는 일들을 안 보이는 곳에서 수고하시는 모든 분께 감사드립니다.  그동안 여선교회는 관심도 없었고 나는 해당이 안 된다고 생각했던 마음도 이번 세미나를 통해서 많이 바뀌었습니다.
믿음의 선배님들처럼 본인이 희생하시면서, 또 아무 대가도 바라지 않는 그런 믿음이 저에겐 아직 많이 부족하지만, 주님께서 항상 함께하시면 그 무엇도 두려워하지 않는 믿음으로 성장하게 될 줄 믿습니다.
다시 한번 이렇게 뜻깊은 세미나에 제가 참석할 수 있어서 너무 좋았고 아직도 안 보이시는 곳에서 수고하시는 모든 분을 위해 열심히 기도하겠습니다. 감사합니다.

(글: 정경화 집사, 대뉴저지연합회 뉴져지연합교회 )

Greater New Jersey Conference KUMw Network Retreat Reflection

First, I was so surprised of UMW long history of 150 years. Also, I was again surprised to hear that 6 women were first sent as missionaries from America, followed by many women missionaries thereafter who came to Korea to spread the seeds of the gospel. I had no idea of KUMw’s such deep roots of history. The current KUMw exists thanks to the sacrifice of each one of those women, and I would not be able to follow God and keep my faith so comfortably if it were not their sacrifice.

Through this seminar, I reflected on my faith as I realized God’s reason for choosing such powerless and weak women as His instruments, and even choosing and using Korea for His will.

Also, I was embarrassed of myself for underestimating the tremendous work and hard efforts of KUMw as an organization with such a huge role. I thank each and everyone serving in different places unseen for things I cannot even imagine.

Through this seminar, I changed my heart of disinterest for KUMw as well as thinking that I was not applicable enough to be involved.

Though I still lack the faith and self-sacrifice of my seniors in the faith, I believe that I will be able to develop my faith into a faith not fearing anything if the Lord is always by my side.

Once again, I am so grateful that I could participate in such a meaningful seminar, and I will be earnestly praying for all those who serve and dedicate in places unseen. Thank you.

(Written by  KyeongHwa Jung, Greater New Jersey Conference KUMw NetworkKorean Community Church of New Jersey UMC ).

logo 북가주 연회 한인여선교회연합회 수련회

‘사명’에 대한 고찰

매년 이맘때면 항상 이어지고 있는 행사이지만 하나님의 말씀은 항상 새롭고 다른 교회분들과 오랜만에 함께 하는 자리도 언제나 다채롭고 반가운 것 같습니다. 올해도 어김없이 여선교회 수련회가 콘트라코스타 한인연합감리교회에서 이수연 사모님을 강사로 모신 가운데 100명이 넘는 북가주 여선교회 회원들이 함께 자리를 함께하였습니다.

2020년 첫째 달을 “부르신 곳에서”라는 주제의 뜻깊은 강의로 시작할 수 있었던 것도 하나님의 저를 향하신 깊은 배려와 관심이었다는 감사함이 문득 듭니다. 제가 수련회에 임하면서 가장 깊이 고찰해보게 된 주제는 바로 이것이었습니다.
나는 왜 사는 걸까?

사실 이 질문은 지난 몇 년간 제가 자주 자신에게 던지는 주제입니다. 맛있는 걸 먹다가 문득 남편에게 물을 때가 있습니다. 나는 왜 먹고 있는 걸까? 이게 무슨 의미가 있는걸까? 남편은 너무 자주 듣는 질문이라 이제 그냥 들어 줍니다. 절대 비관적인 의미의 질문은 아닙니다. 정말 궁금하나 정확한 답을 아직 잘 모르는, 그래서 끊임없이 반복되는 질문이지요. 이수연 사모님이 그 주제를 화두로 던지셨을 때 너무 반가웠습니다. 아! 나만 하는 고민은 아니었다고 하는 반가움이 있어 더 귀를 쫑긋해서 듣게 되었지요.

결론은 사명이었습니다. 우리는 하나님이 부르셔서 이 땅에 온 주의 자녀라는, 당연하지만 자꾸 잊어버리는 우리의 거룩한 신분... 누구의 아내로 딸로 엄마로 또는 어떤 교회에서 맡은 직분으로, 일하고 있는 직장에서의 역할 모두가  우리의 능력이나 운에 따라 우연히 하게 된 일들이 아니라 부르심을 받아 그곳에 있게 된 것임을 단단히 마음속에 새기고 하루하루 사명감을 가지고 살아야겠다고 하는 다짐을 다시 한번 새겨봅니다. 금세 또 잊고 나는 왜 사는 걸까 하고 또 궁금해하는 일이 없도록 말이죠.
"너희에게 평강이 있을지어다 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것 같이 나도 너희를 보내노라" 요한복음 20:21
이 말씀을 어디다 적어 놓고 자주 묵상하는 귀한 2020년이 되어야겠다고 다짐해 봅니다.

(글: 안숙희 집사, 북가주 연회 한인여선교회연합회 서기, 콘트라코스타 한인연합감리교회)

Cal-Nevada Conference KUMw Network Retreat Reflection: An Outlook on ‘Vision.’

Though this is an annually recurring event, I feel it is always refreshing to hear God’s Word as well as great to gather around with longed members from other churches. Over 100 Cal-Nevada KUMw members gathered together this year at Contra Costa UMC, with SooYeon Lee as the guest speaker.

I also felt God’s deep consideration and care that I could start off the first month of 2020 with a meaningful lecture on “In the place of calling.” As I participated in the retreat, the question that I deeply meditated on was:

“Why am I living?”

This question is actually a question that I have been asking myself for the past couple years. Sometimes I would ask my husband in the midst of eating something tasty, “Why am I eating? What purpose does this have?” My husband is so used to this now that he just listens. Such questions are never meant to be just pessimistic, but repeatedly asked out of pure curiosity yet are unanswered. So, it was nice to hear SooYeon Lee throwing that question out in the beginning. I paid sharp attention, pleased to know that I wasn’t alone in thinking about it.

The conclusion of the lecture was vision. I was reminded that we are called by God as His children–a holy position that we tend to forget–as someone’s wife, daughter, mother, or a position of service in church, a position in the workplace… I was reminded that these roles are not given to us by ability or chance, but by His calling. Thus, I should live everyday with a sense of duty, not having to wonder again about the reason for living.

“Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” (John 20:21)

As I write this verse somewhere to be visible, it is my resolution for 2020 to be a year of frequently meditating and reflecting on this verse.

(Written by SukHee Ahn, Secretary of Cal-Nevada Conference KUMw Network, Contra Costa United Methodist Church)

logo 책 소개

‘항상 기뻐하라’라는 주일 설교를 들으면서 생각난 책이다.

십여년 전에 읽었었는데 다시 개정판이 나왔다.

윌 보웬 목사님이 쓴 이 책을 읽고 많은 사람들이 보라색 밴드를 손목에 차고 21일 동안 불평하지 않고 살기를 연습했었다. 우리들은 늘 불평하지 않고 살기를 결심하지만 그것은 쉽지 않다. 우리들의 일상을 가만히 들여다보면 그 중에 얼마나 많은 불평이 섞여있는지 모른다. 그런 불평은 사람들과의 관계와 공동체를 깨뜨리는 것은 물론이고, 불평하는 본인 스스로의 내면도 점점 파괴되고 있는데 것을 깨닫지 못한다.

불평하는 습관을 고치는 실천방법은 보라색 고무밴드를 한쪽 손목에 차고 있다가 불평할 때마다 다른 쪽 손목으로 옮겨 차는 것이다. 어떤 행동이 습관으로 자리 잡는 데는 21일이 거린다고 한다. 21일동안 불평 안하며 살기를 연습하는데, 그러나 불평을 하면 다시 1일부터 시작해야 한다. 쉽지 않다. 그러나 이런 노력을 통해서 우리의 언어생활이 좀 더 신중해지고 부지불식간에 내 뱉었던 불평과 나쁜 습관들을 고칠 수 있다면 사람들과의 관계는 물론이고, 건강한 공동체를 만들 수 있지 않을까, 무엇보다도 본인의 내면이 건강해지고 행복해 질것이라 생각한다.

이 책에는 이 운동에 동참함으로써 자신의 삶이 어떻게 변화되었는지, 사람들의 스토리도 실려 있다. 이 책을 읽고 우리들도 한번 실천 해보기를 바란다. 불평 없이 살면서 항상 기뻐하고 감사하면서 사는 우리 되기를 바란다.

2월 26일부터 사순절이 시작된다. 올 사순절에 다시 이 운동에 동참해보면서 주님과 아름다운 동행을 하면 좋겠다.

( 글: 송은순 사모, 전국연합회 2019년 독서프로그램 위원장, 델라웨어- 메릴랜드 연회 한인여선교회연합회, 델라웨어 한인감리교회)

“A Complaint Free World”

A Sunday sermon on “Rejoicing Always” reminded me of this book. I had read this more than ten years ago, but its revised version got published again recently. This book by Rev. Will Bowen had triggered many people to start their 21-days-complaint-free-challenge with wearing the purple band on their wrists.

We always try to commit to live without complaining, but it’s never easy. If we deeply look into our daily lives, we can realize that so many aspects are surrounded by complaints. Yet we do not realize that such complaints break apart our relationships and the community, as well as our inner selves.

The book suggests a practical method to fix our complaining habit: to wear a purple wristband and move it to another wrist each time we complain. It takes 21 days for a behavior to stay as a habit. So the challenge is to not complain for 21 days, but one has to start over at Day 1 if a complaint comes out. It is definitely not easy. Yet, through this kind of effort, if we are able to be more thoughtful in our language as well as fix our bad, unconscious habits of complaining, I think we can develop healthy relationships, create a healthy community, and most of all improve our inner self into a healthy, happy state.

The book contains Rev. Bowen’s own testimony of how this challenge transformed his life, as well as stories of others. I would like to recommend all of us to try this out after reading the book. I hope we can live without complaining, always rejoicing and giving thanks.

The season of Lent is starting this February 26th. I hope we could all walk with the Lord throughout this Lent along with trying this complaint-free challenge.

(Written by Grace Song, Coordinator of NNKUMw 2019 Reading Program Committee,Delaware-Maryland Conference KUMw Network, Delaware Korean UMC)

logo 전국연합회 임원 명단

2020년 한인여선교회 전국연합회 임원 (NNKUMw Officers)

1. 회장(President): 이성은 장로 Grace Pyen (N. Georgia)
2. 부회장(Vice President): 최만금 권사 Man Kum Tuggle (Cal-Nevada)
3. 서기(Secretary): 박귀정 사모 Gwi Jeong Jung (Detroit)
4. 회계(Treasurer): 송은순 사모 Grace Song (Delaware-Maryland)
5. 재정위원장(Finance Committee Chairperson): 이한희 장로 Hanhee Lee (Cal-Pacific)
6. 공천위원장(Nomination Committee Chairperson): 박희선 권사 Grace Heesun Park (Cal-Nevada)
7. 영성부장(Spiritual Growth Coordinator): 이경신 장로 Kay S. Rhee (Virginia)
8. 선교부장(Mission Coordinator): 박옥란 권사 Grace Okran Park (Cal-Pacific)
9. 사회부장(Social Action Coordinator): 박연옥 권사 Yeon Park (Cal-Nevada)
10. 자료부장(Resources Coordinator): 손미애 권사 Julie Sohn (Cal-Pacific)
11. 양육부장(Membership Nurture and Outreach Coordinator): 김순덕 집사 Dorothy S. Kim (New York)
12. 역사부장(History Resources Coordinator): 한충희 권사 Choonghee Han (New Jersey)
13. 문화부장(Cultural Affairs Coordinator): 조인나 권사 Inna Cho (N. Illinois)
14. 교육부장(Education and Interpretation Coordination): 임성혜 권사 Sunghea Rhim (New York)
15. 음악부장(Music Coordinator): 김경미 권사 Kyungmee Lee (New Jersey)
16. 홍보부장(Communication Coordinator): 조종은 권사 Jong Eun Cho (Cal-Nevada)
17. 친교부장(Fellowship Coordinator): 손영희 권사 Young Hee Jun (New England)
18. Young Women 부장(Young Women Coordinator): 박선민 전도사 Sunmin Park Lee (N. Illinois)
19. 공천위원(Committee on Nomination): 이희숙 권사 Jennifer S. Lee (N. Illinois)
20. 공천위원(Committee on Nomination): 이미숙 집사 Meesook Lee (N. Georgia)
21. 공천위원(Committee on Nomination): 조충자 권사 Chung Cha Cho (Cal-Nevada)
22. 공천위원(Committee on Nomination): 안의숙 권사 Eusook Ahn (Delaware)
23. 확대위원(At large Member): 임윤선 권사 Yun Sun Noll (W. Ohio연합회 회장)
24. 확대위원(At large member): 김지영 권사 Jin Kim (New England연합회 회장)
25. 확대위원(At large member): 김정자 권사 Jung Ja Kim (N. Illinois연합회 회장)
26. 확대위원(At large member):: 임경미 권사 Kyungmi Im (Delaware-Maryland연합회 회장)
27. 확대위원(At large member): 피경옥 권사 Kyung Ok Pi (N. Georgia연합회 회장)
28. 확대위원(At large member): 한혜윤 권사 Hyeyoon Han (New York연합회 회장)
29. 확대위원(At large member): 이정숙 권사 Anne Lee (Cal-Pacific연합회 회장)
30. 확대위원(At large member): 최정희 권사 Mickey Choi (Cal-Nevada연합회 회장)
31. 독서프로그램 위원장(Reading Program Coordinator): 김매리안 사모 Marian Kim (N. Georgia)
32. 웹사이트 위원장(Webmaster): 김시춘 권사Shee Choon Kim (Cal-Nevada)
33. 찬양율동 위원장(Body Praise Coordinator: 최미란 사모 Milan Choi (Cal-Pacific)
34. Event Coordinator: 권오연 전도사 Ohyeun Lee (New York)
35. 감사(Auditor): 이귀옥 권사 Kwiok Yun (New England) ,반혜진 권사 (N. Georgie)
36. 자문위원 (Advisor): 김혜선 목사 (Rev. Heasun Kim), 김옥남 권사 Katherine Kim (Cal-Nevada)
37. 총무(Executive Director): 김명래 전도사 Myungrae Kim Lee (New York)

logo “함께하면 쉽습니다: $1,000 모금운동

1884, 오하이오 연회 리벤나 지방의 제일연합감리교회의 여선교회 회원이었던 루시디아 볼드윈은 어둠 속에 살던 한국 여성들에게 복음을 전하기 위해 $88을 지정헌금하였습니다. 가족을 잃고 슬픔과 절망에 빠져 있던 볼드윈은 소망을 잃은 한국여성들의 삶에 대한 이야기를 듣고 남편의 재산을 정리하여 헌금하였습니다. 성경의 밀가루 반죽에 넣어진 누룩처럼, 한국여성을 향한 볼드윈의 헌신은 커다란 사랑이 되어 한국에 전해졌습니다.

1885, 한국으로 파송을 받은 감리교 여선교사 매리 스크랜튼은 이 헌금으로 이화학당을 시작하였습니다. 한국여성들이 중심이 되어 절망 뿐인 한국이 소망을 회복할 수 있도록 여성들을 교육하였으며 현재의 이화여자대학교로 발전하여 여전히 영향력 있는 수많은 여성리더를 길러내고 있습니다.

루시디아 볼드윈과 메리 스크랜튼의 선교열매인 우리 한인여선교회 회원들, 한인여선교회는 우리가 받은 사랑을  다시 전하고 있습니다.

1993, 시작된 한인여선교회는 지난 23년간 여선교회원을 세상을 변화시키는 지도자로 양육해 왔으며 2세 여성지도자 양성을 위해서도 힘써왔습니다. 그 결과 여러 여성 목회자, 미국 여선교회 본부 회장 및 이사,  연회 및 지방회 임원 등을 배출해 내었습니다. 또한 국내에서는 전국지도자훈련, 국외에서는 아시아 전도부인 사역을 실시하며 또 다른 선교의 열매를 맺어가고 있습니다.

한인여선교회는 여러분과 함께 또 다른 선교의 열매를 맺어가기를 소망합니다!

2016, 2년마다 실시되는 전국지도자훈련을 통해 한인여선교회 회원과 2세 여성들은 함께 모여 나누고 배우며 이 땅의 빛과 소금이 될 지도자로 성장합니다. 전국지도자훈련을 위해서는 매번 6만불의 비용이 필요합니다. 이 비용은 한인여선교회 회원 한 사람이 2년 동안 $1,000불을 헌금해준다면 가능합니다. 평신도 지도자로 훈련받은 여선교회 회원은, 1884년도의 우리처럼 어둠속에 살고 있는 전세계 여성과 아동, 청소년들에게 희망을 되찾아 주는 제 2의 볼드윈, 메리 스크랜튼이 될 것입니다. 한인여선교회와 함께 우리의 헌신이 커다란 사랑으로 전해지는 선교의 새역사를 써보지 않으시겠습니까?

($,1,000 헌금 방법)

. 매달 $45 또는 1년에 $500을 2년동안 전국연합회에 우편으로 보내시면 됩니다.
. 전국연합회는 501C의 비영리기관으로 가입되어있어서 세금공제를 받으실 수 있습니다.
. Check 발행은 NNKUMW, 주소는 NNKUMW 57-38 Cloverdale Blvd. Oakland Gardens, NY 11364

후원신청서 다운받기

자세한 문의는 김명래 총무 (mrkim81@gmail.com  /  914-473-7401 )에게 해 주시기 바랍니다.

(글:김명래 전도사, 한인여선교회 전국연합회 총무)

* 2020년부터는 한인여선교회 전국연합회를 위한 선교유산 기금을 후원해 주세요.

“Easier if we do it together: $1,000 fund raising for NNKUMw”

The National Network of the Korean United Methodist Women has held the leadership training every two year since 1993. The last event was held in September in Nashville, Tennessee. The leadership training was made possible by financial support of the Women’s Division and donations from KUMW members. Many leaders who received training are currently working as pastors, officers at the jurisdictional and conference level, and Women’s Division board of directors.  Many young Korean American women also participated in the training event.  

The NNKUMw is a mission fruit of the UMW. Its dramatic growth has a beautiful story behind the faith in action of one UMW unit.  In 1884, Lucidia Baldwin, a member of the Ohio Conference, gave the designated offering of $88.00 to be used to educate Korean women in Korea.   She was having a difficult time after deaths of her husband, daughter and grandson all at the same time when she heard about the plights of Korean women. She sold her husband’s property and gave the offering to the Ohio UMW Conference.  With this offering, the Woman’s Foreign Missionary Society of the Methodist Episcopal Church (North) was able to send Mary Scranton as its first woman missionary to Korea and started Ewha School for Girls in 1885. She can be compared with the woman in the Bible who made the bread with yeast and shared it with her neighbors.   We can say we are offspring’s of Mrs. Baldwin’s mission offering, so we owe her the debt of mission.

The members of the NNKUMw are learning, sharing, and growing together with the leadership training.  We are doing our best to bear another mission fruit by the national leadership training and the Bible Women’s Program abroad.   To be able to achieve our goals, the leadership training plays a vital role.

Since 2007, the  NNKUMw had the leadership training event without the support of the UMW National Office.   We need $60,000 for the 2017 national training event.  We need your help. If many members of the NNKUMw donate $1,000 over two years, the training event will be possible.

It is easier if we try together!

We can become another Mrs. Baldwin in spreading the good news of Christ to women, children and youth who are still living in the dark. We ask you to write a new chapter of mission history by enabling the national leadership training to be the tool to develop future leaders for Christ.

(Ways to donate $1,000 mission fund)

* Please, support a Legacy Mission Fund for the National Network of Korean-American UMW from 2020.

Monthly donation of $45 or yearly donation of $500 for 2 years
NNKUMw is 501c a non-profit organization registered with government. Your donation is tax deductible.
Send checks “Payable to NNKUMW, NNKUMw 57-38 Cloverdale Blvd., Oakland Gardens, New York 11364
For more information: e-mail to  mrkim81@gmail.com  or call 914- 473- 7401

Copyright © 2008 www.nnkumw.org National Network of Korean-American United Methodist women All rights reserved.
한인여선교회 전국연합회 연락처 : 57-38 Cloverdale Blvd., Oakland Gardens, NY 11364 • 전화 : 914-473-7401 • members@nnkumw.org

발행인: 이성은 회장/김명래 총무/권오연 부총무/한글교정-안영숙/영문번역-Rachel Hong/영문교정-배혜진/Web Master-김시춘

List of Articles
번호 제목 날짜
» 한인여선교회 전국연합회 뉴스레터 2020년 1월호 2020.03.12
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 Next
/ 31