단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
전국여선교회연합회 nnkumw.org
logo 선교학교(Mission u)

logo 뉴욕 연회/북조지아 연회 한인여선교회연합회

선교학교 웨비나를 마치고...

지금 전 세계가 눈에 보이지 바이러스와의 싸움을 겪고 있는 이런 상황에서 지난 5개월간 우리 일상에 많은 변화가 있었다. 이미 많은 사람이 사회적 거리 두기를 실천하며 교회를 포함한 모든 기관에서 모임을 중단하고 온라인 행사로 대체하게 되었다. 물론 이로 인해 이번 선교학교 강사를 위한 교육 프로그램도 취소되면서 2020년도 선교학교는 열리지 않는다고 통보를 받은 지 오래전이었다. 그러나 우리 한인연합감리교회 여선교회는 이대로 그냥 가만히 앉아 있을 수만은 없다는 강한 선교 사명의 의지를 갖고 이번에 처음으로 웨비나를 이용하여 선교학교를 진행한다고 나에게 전해왔다.
많은 여선교회 회원들이 컴퓨터에 익숙하지 않고 온라인 미팅을 처음 실시해 보는 거라 봉사해 주신 젊은 분들의 도움이 필요하였다. 하나님께서 미리 준비해 주셨던 분들이 친절하고 능숙 능란하게 도와주셔서 웨비나로 이번 선교학교의 프로그램을 소그룹토의까지 포함해서 순조롭게 진행할 수 있었음에 너무나 감사하다.

이번 선교학교의 강의 주제는 “불안한 세상에서 평화를 찾기”였다. 얼마나 이 시대에 꼭 맞는 주제인가? 이 강의를 준비하면서 내게 더욱 은혜가 되는 시간이었다. 대단한 사회 과학적 혹은 신학적 발견이라기보다는 우리의 영적 상태를 다시금 점검하고 날마다 깨어서 주님과 동행하는 신앙생활의 실천을 결단하는 계기가 되어서 감사하였다. 순간마다 우리의 삶을 주장하시는, 주인 되시는 하나님의 임재를 느끼기 위해 삶의 속도 조절을 하고 내적 감정과 생각을 살피는 훈련에 대해 강의하였다.

강의 내용은 라인홀드 니버의 기도를 뼈대로 하여 구성되었다. 다시 한번 그 기도문을 외워 본다. “하나님, 제게 평온을 주소서. 바꿀 수 없는 것을 받아들이게 하소서. 바꿀 수 있는 것을 바꾸는 용기를 갖게 하소서. 그리고 이 둘을 분별할 수 있는 지혜를 갖게 주소서.”

사실 소극적인 태도의 신앙생활을 할 때가 종종 있다. 즉, 나는 기도만 열심히 하면 된다는 생각으로 자신이 할 수 있는 부분에 대한 책임을 회피하고 싶어질 때가 있는 것이다. 또 반대로 자신이 할 수 없는 부분까지 강한 자아의식으로 모든 걸 조절하려고 애쓰며 자기 의로움(self-righteousness)으로 다른 사람에 대한 이해가 부족하여 교만에 빠질 때도 있다. 이번 강의에서는 자신의 이러한 내면을 살피는 훈련의 실질적 방법에 대해 배웠다. 영적 묵상 일지를 통해 자신의 생각과 감정 그리고 행동이 어떻게 서로 연결되어 있으며 얼마만큼 하나님 중심 안에서 거하는지 살피며 기록하는 방법을 매일 실천한다면 우리 모두 하나님과 친밀한 교제를 하며 성숙해져 갈 것이다. 이렇듯 무르익어 가면서 불안감을 다스릴 수 있으며 하나님으로부터 오는 평안을 누릴 수 있으리라.

이런 웨비나를 주관해 주신 뉴욕/북조지아 연회 한인여선교회연합회 임원단과 새로운 것에 도전하며 참석하셔서 자기 점검의 시간을 갖고 또 서로를 향한 믿음과 아끼는 마음으로 소그룹에서 나눠 주신 모든 참석자 여러분께 감사의 마음을 전한다.

(글: 이수연 집사, 뉴욕/커네티컷주 공인가족치료사, 뉴욕연회 온라인 선교학교 강사, 새생명교회)

Having Completed the Mission u Webinar...

The past five months have brought our lives many changes as the whole world continues to deal with war against this invisible virus. With many societies practicing social distancing, all forms of meetings and events of institutions, including churches, have switched to online. Of course, with training programs for Mission u leaders being cancelled, it had been long since we were notified that the 2020 Mission u would not be held. But with the indomitable will that our KUMW can’t just sit and wait, and with passion of fulfilling our called duties to mission, I received news that this year’s Korean class of Mission u would be held via webinar.

With many KUMW members not used to computers and online meetings, we needed lots of help from younger volunteers. Thanks to the help and kind efforts of those whom God had already prepared for us, I’m so thankful that all the sessions of the Mission u, including the small group discussions, were hosted smoothly.

The topic of this year’s Mission u was “Finding Peace in an Anxious World.” How apt to this current time! I was so blessed while preparing for the lecture. Rather than a significant socio-scientific or theological finding, it was about re-checking our spiritual state, and committing to put our life of faith into practice as we stay awake each day walking with the Lord. I lectured on controlling our life speed in order to feel the presence of our master God who reigns our life, and about training to look after our inner emotions and thoughts.

The content of the lecture was based on the Serenity Prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr. Stating the words again… “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.”

There are times when we take a passive stance in our faith life. Meaning, we sometimes want to avoid our responsibility for the things that we can manage, merely thinking that earnest prayer will do. Or, sometimes, take the opposite stance, trying to control everything with our own self-will, falling in the trap of pride and lacking in understanding others with our self-righteousness. In my lecture for this Mission u, I covered the practical methods of how to train ourselves to look after our inner-being. The use of spiritual meditation journals is a great way to see how our thoughts, emotions, and actions are interconnected, and how much we live a God-centered life. If we practice writing this every day, we can develop our maturity and intimacy in our relationship with God. Hence, we will be able to control our anxieties and enjoy the peace that comes from Him.

I extend my heartfelt thanks to the leaders of New York/N. Georgia Conference KUMw Network for managing this great webinar, and to all the attendees who took the challenge for something new, participated in taking time for self-reflection, as well as fully shared your stories with trusting and caring hearts for one another during the small group sessions.

(Written by Sooyeon Lee-Garland, New Life Korean Church)

Ms. Sooyeon Lee-Garland is a licensed marriage and family therapist in NY (New York)and CT (Connecticut) states. She is a clinical fellow, approved supervisor of AAMFT(American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy) and a certified Imago relational therapist. She provides individual, couple/family counseling and clinical supervision in NY area and lower part of CT. Ms. Lee-Garland is an adjunct faculty at Fairfield University in a Marriage and Family Therapy Graduate Department.

logo 뉴잉글랜드 연회 한인여선교회연합회

내적치유세미나를 참석하고...

지난 7월 25-26일 이틀에 걸쳐서 내적치유세미나에 참석할 수 있는 기회를 가졌다. 줌으로 처음으로 시도한 세미나였다. 34명 정도의 뉴잉글랜드 여선교회 회원들과 몇 분이 다른 주에서도 참석하시고, 캐나다에서 참석하신 분도 계셨다.

나는 중학교 때 부터 교회를 다녔고 1980년에 미국에 와서 한 20년 후에 성경공부 도중에 성령 각성을 했다. 그 후 외국에 선교도 다니고 열심히 성경공부도 했지만, 시간이 가면서 교회는 열심히 다녔지만 성경 읽기와 기도 생활이 좀 뜸해지고 있었고 내가 어렵고 힘들 때만 하나님을 찾는 간사한 인간이 되어 있었다. 그러다가 요즈음 가족 문제로 인하여 인생의 강적을 만난 것 같은 느낌을 가지고 있었다. 그런데 우연히 여선교회 내적치유세미나를 줌으로 한다는 소식을 들었다. 나는 여태까지 여선교회 세미나를 참석해 본 적이 없었다. 그런데 줌으로 한다니 참석하기가 쉬워 하기로 했다. 강사 목사님이 교도소 사역을 하신다는 말을 듣고 마음도 끌렸다. 미리 할 숙제가 많았다. 매일 다니엘 9:1-23을 읽으며 회개하고 보내주신 치유의 기도를 하고 또 복음서를 읽고 기도하며 영적 일기도 쓰라고 했다. 그리고 4개의 하나님 음성 듣기 파일을 듣고 유튜브에 있는 이영희 목사님의 15개의 강의를 미리 듣고 또 보내주신 두 강의 슬라이드도 미리 보아두면 토요일 강의하실 때 더 이해하기가 쉬울 거라고 하셨다.

나는 매일 숙제를 열심히 하기로 했다. 하나님 음성듣기 파일을 들으며 걸을 때 눈물이 날 때도 있었다. 7월 24일 저녁 잠시의 소개 시간을 가지고 25일 아침에 본격적인 세미나가 시작되었다. 세미나는 “예수 나의 좋은 치료자” 찬양으로 시작했다. 그의 눈이 머무는 곳은 나의 슬픔과 고통 그의 손길이 닿는 곳은 나의 상처와 아픔... 찬양하면서 벌써 눈물이 흐르기 시작했다. 예수님이 나의 아픈 곳을 다 알고 계신다는게 느껴져 눈물이 저절로 나왔다. 이영희 목사님이 만드신 고통의 방에 대한 도표를 보며 우리가 어떻게 또 왜 거기에 들어가게 되며 어떻게 거기서 나올 수 있는지를 설명하시고 소그룹으로 나누기 전에 목사님이 기도를 인도하셨다. 성령이 함께하셨는지 또 눈물이 나왔다. 10분의 점심 휴식 후 오후에도 요게벳의 노래라는 수화찬양으로 시작되었다. 이 찬양을 인도하신 분은 장애인의 엄마로 수화를 배우신 분이라고 했다. ‘... 너의 삶의 참 주인 너의 참 부모이신 하나님 그 손에 너의 삶을 맡긴다. 너의 삶의 참 주인 너를 이끄시는 주 하나님 그 손에 너의 삶을 드린다…’ 수화로 인도하시는 분의 진심과 사랑이 느껴져 감동의 눈물이 저절로 나왔다. 며칠 후 이 글을 쓰면서도 감동은 마찬가지다.

목사님의 두 번째 강의는 또 목사님이 만드신 축복의 방 도표를 보며 우리가 어떻게 하면 그 방으로 들어갈 수 있을까를 설명하셨다. 나로서는 진정한 회개와 하나님 사랑하기가 내가 해야 할 것 같았다. 또 다시, 하나님 음성 듣기에 대해 목사님 말씀을 듣고 소그룹에서 나누면서 나의 하나님과의 소통도 다시 돌아보게 되었다.

하나님은 그동안 확실히 여러 가지 방법으로 나와 소통하셨다. 하지만 나도 이영희 목사님처럼 모든 면에서 하나님과 더 소통하고 싶었졌다. 하나님이 어떤 진리를 나한테 보여주실 때 그 기쁨과 희열은 세상의 어느 것과 비교가 안 된다. 그런데 이번에 개인적 어려움을 지내며 또 이 내적치유세미나를 통해 그 동안 나의 영적 길(spiritual journey)을 돌아보는 시간이 되었고 하나님이 나를 또 다른 단계로 이끄시는 것 같다는 생각이 들었다. 성령 각성을 하고 믿음이 아주 조금은 있는 것 같았지만 (겨자씨보다도 훨씬 작은) 또 다른 영적 단계가 있다는 걸 내가 인지하지 못하고 있었다. 하나님이 나의 삶에 과거에도 또 현재에도 임재하고 계신다는 걸 느끼며 그 사랑에 황송하며 눈물짓는다. 성경을 좀 더 읽고 이해하여 하나님의 뜻을 더 알고 싶다.
이영희 목사님의 내적치유세미나 책에 있는 많은 기도 프로젝트는 내가 어떻게 기도해야 할 지 모를 때 많은 도움이 될 것이라 믿는다.

(글: 김수진 권사, 뉴잉글랜드 연회 한인여선교회연합회, 그린랜드 연합감리교회)

Upon Attending the Inner Healing Seminar..

I had an opportunity to attend the two-day Inner Healing Seminar this July 25-26. It was the first seminar tried on Zoom. Around 34 people attended, including members of New England Conference KUMw Network, other states, and Canada.

I have been going to church since middle school. I came to the US in 1980; 20 years later I received the Holy Spirit and became born again during a Bible study. Since then I went on overseas missions and actively did Bible studies, but found myself slowly getting absent in Bible reading and prayer, having become a selfish believer only seeking God in difficult times. Recently I felt like I’ve met the greatest opponent due to family issues. Then I heard the news that the KUMW will be hosting an Inner Healing Seminar through Zoom. Until then, I had never attended any of the KUMW seminars, but I decided to attend this one thinking it was going to be easy if it was online. I was also inclined upon hearing that the lecturer pastor was doing prison ministries. There was quite a lot of homework; we were asked to read Daniel 9:1-23 everyday, repent and pray the prayer of healing template, read the Gospels, pray, and write spiritual journals. We were also asked to listen to 4 Listening to God’s Voice audios, as well as watch ahead 15 lectures by Rev. Lee on Youtube, and 2 lecture slides–all beforehand so it would be easy for us to understand the lecture on Saturday. I was a good student doing my best in all the assignments everyday. There were times when I got teary listening to the audios while walking. After the brief introduction in the evening on July 24, the seminar officially commenced in the morning next day. The seminar started with the praise song “Jesus, My Healer.” The lyrics, ‘His eyes land upon my grief and pain, His hands touch upon my areas of hurting and suffering…” Tears were already coming down as I started singing, tears from knowing that Jesus knows where I am hurting. Rev. Lee showed and described the chart about the room of pain, how we end up inside it and how we can come out of it. She prayed for us before we were sent to sub-groups. Tears flowed down again, with the Spirit’s presence. After a 10-minute lunch break, the session resumed with a sign-language praise titled “Jochebed’s Song.” The one who led the song was a mother of a child with a disability, who learned sign-language. “God, the true master of your life, your true parent, I commit your life to His hands. Your true master and guide, I give your life to His hands..” Feeling the mother’s heart, I could not help but cry. I’m still touched as I write this reflection. Rev. Lee’s second lecture was about a Room of Blessing, and how we can enter it. I felt the need to practice ‘true act of repentance and love for God.’ Also, as we shared in our small groups after listening to Rev. Lee’s words, I was able to reflect on my communications with God. He has communicated to me in various ways. But like Rev. Lee, I wanted to communicate more with Him in all areas. When God shows a truth, nothing in this world can compare to such joy and delight. As I recently experienced personal difficulties, this Inner Healing Seminar allowed me to look back on my spiritual journey, and I felt God is leading me to another stage. Though I was born again and had a tiny-mustard-seed-size faith, I wasn’t aware that there is another spiritual level. I feel God’s  has been with me in the past, and His presence is now with me in the current. I am tearfully grateful for His such great love. I want to read more of God’s Word, understand it, and know His will. I believe that the many prayer projects outlined in Rev. Lee’s Inner Healing book will be a helpful guide whenever I stuck with how to pray.

(Written by Sujin Kim, New England Conference KUMw Network, Greenland UMC)

logo 북일리노이 연회 한인여선교회연합회

이 세계적인 팬데믹 중에 시카고 지역 한인 연합감리교회 여선교회는 선교학교를 통하여 “에린 제임스-브라운의 “불안한 세상에서 평화를 찾기”에 대해 한국어로 공부했습니다. 이 책의 “평온을 구하는 기도”와 잠언의 말씀을 통하여 기독교인들이 불안과 걱정, 그리고 두려움을 극복하고 하나님의 평화를 향해 나아갈 수 있도록 도움을 주는 귀한 책입니다.

“하나님, 제게 평온을 주소서.
바꿀 수 없는 것들을 받아들이게 하소서. 바꿀 수 있는 것을 바꿀 수 있는 용기를 갖게 하소서. 그리고 그 둘을 분별할 수 있는 지혜를 갖게 하소서.”
등록한 40명의 연합 여선교 여성 중 30명이 강정미 목사님과 함께 공부하고 토론하면서 여러 여성이 불안, 걱정, 두려움을 극복하기 위해 어떻게 주님과 주님의 말씀을 의지하는지 나누었습니다. 교회 친구들과 교회 성도들과 직접 만나서 나눌 수 없는 이 기간 동안 성경 말씀을 큰 소리로 읽고, 혼자 통성 기도하고, 찬송가를 맘껏 부르며 불안, 두려움, 걱정을 덜고 마음의 평화를 찾고 있다는 것을 나누었습니다.
이 사회적 거리를 두고 마스크를 쓰고 다녀야만 하는 이 시기에 선교학교와 책 “불안한 세상에서 평화를 찾기”는 우리가 코로나 바이러스로 인하여 매일 직면하고있는 복잡한 정신 상태 문제에 대처하는데 도움이 되는 선물이었습니다.
더 중요한 것은 이 세계적인 팬데믹을 통하여 성경 말씀이 얼마나 소중한 선물인가를 깨달았습니다!! 성경이 없었다면 어떻게 했을까요? 이 위기의 시기를 위해 살아있는 말씀을 도구로 우리에게 주신 주님께 감사와 찬양을 드립니다 !!!
PS: 미션 유 등록금은 탄자니아에서 Global Mission Secondary School을 건축하고 계신, 연합감리교 선교사이신 김영선 목사님의 Project에 보내졌읍니다. (NIC Bishop’s Appeal)

(글: 김정자 권사, 북일리노이 연회 한인여선교회연합회 회장, 시카고 중앙연합감리교회)

N.Illinois Conference KUMw Network Mission u

In this worldwide pandemic, Chicago Area Korean United Methodist Women Network sponsored Mission u in Korean and studied “Finding Peace in an Anxious World” by Erin James-Brown. The book uses the poem “The Serenity Prayer” and the book of Proverbs to help Christians navigate their way through anxiety, worry, and fear and move towards God’s peace.

“God, Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And the Wisdom to know the difference.”

On Saturday August 01, 30 of 40 women who registered studied & discussed with Rev Deborah Kang. Many Korean UMW women shared how they seek God and His Word to overcome their anxiety, worries, and fear. Unable to have face-to-face fellowship and sharing with fellow believers, many shared that they read the Bible out loud, pray out loud by themselves, sing hymns to their hearts’ content to relieve themselves from the anxiety, fear and worry.

In this time of social distancing and mandatory masks, the Mission u and the book, “Finding Peace in an Anxious World” served as a gift helping us cope with our complex state-of-mind problems that we are facing daily with the outbreak of Covid 19.

On top of everything, we learned that the Words in the Bible are precious gifts for us!! What would we have done without God’s Word? We praised the Lord for giving us a living tool to use during this time of crisis!

P.S. The Mission u registration fee was sent to NIC Bishop’s Appeal 2020: For the construction of Global Mission Secondary School in Tanzania.

(Written by Jung J. Kim, President of Northern IL Conference KUMw Network, Korean Central UMC)

logo 북가주 연회 한인여선교회연합회

2020년 선교학교를 마치고...

올해는 뜻하지 않은 코로나바이러스 팬데믹으로 인하여 선교학교를 할 수 없는 상황이었다. 1월에 아리조나에서 선교학교 교육을 받기 위해 강사이신 정현섭 목사님과 한인희 목사님 그리고 나는 비행기표와 호텔등등... 계획 가운데 준비를 해가던 중 여선교회 본부로부터 선교학교를 취소한다는 연락을 받았다.

온 세계가 전염병으로 존엄한 사람이 죽어가며 이탈리아를 비롯해서 온 세계에서, 미국은 뉴욕에서 하루 수천 명이 죽어가는 뉴스를 보면서 마음은 점점 걱정과 불안으로 채워지고 있었다. 이런 세상의 혼돈과 변화 속에 팬더믹이 지나간 후에 우리 북가주연회 한인여선교회 연합회가 어떻게 계획된 사업을 완성해 나갈 수 있을까? 하는 걱정이 들었다. 그런 가운데 북가주 실행위원에서는 줌(zoom)이라는 새로운 방식을 통해 선교학교를 하기로 결정을 하였다. 줌(Zoom)이라는 화상 온라인 미팅 프로그램 자체가 낯설고 어려운 점이 많지만, 요즘은 모든 교회 회의와 성경 공부도 온라인으로 이루어지기 때문에 조금은 훈련이 되어서 큰 걱정은 하지 않았다. 그러나 연세가 드신 여선교회원들에게는 이 프로그램 자체가 낯설고 어려운 분들이 계셔서 좀 걱정을 했는데 그것 또한 나의 기우였다.
8/2일 주일 오후 2시에 135명이 참가한 멋진 북가주 연회 한인여선교회연합회 선교학교가 시작되었다. 환영사를 시작으로 은혜스런 선교학교 부교장 헬렌 강 집사님의 기도가 있고 난 뒤 차분하고 침착하신 한충희 권사님의 말씀 강의가 시작되었다. “불안한 세상에서 평화를 찾기”란 제목의 교제는 시카고에 소제한 어반젤리 연합감리교회 담임목사 및 시무하시는 여러 목사님에 의해 집필되었다. 성경 잠언과 라인홀트니버의 “평온의 기도”를 바탕으로 쓰여졌다.
하나님, 내게 평온을 주소서. 받아들일 수 없는 것을 받아들이고, 바꿀 수 있는 것을 바꾸는 용기와, 그 차이를 아는 지혜를 주소서.

제1장은 평온함. 라틴어 ‘serenus’는 하나님으로부터 오는 평화를 우리 내면에 지속되게 하는 것이다. 우리들의 영적인 삶 속에서 불안과 평온함에 대한 이해를 잠언서에서 찾고 어떻게 평온을 가져올 것인지 생각해 보는 것이다. 또한 평온을 갖기 위해 하나님을 초청하고, 감사, 돌아봄, 하나님께 맡기는 훈련이 필요하다.
제2장 받아들임이다. 많은 사람이 받아들임은 수동적이고 짓밟히는 자세로 생각하고 부분을 피하고 싶어 한다. 예수님이 십자가 처형으로 가기 전 고통과 부정의 순간을 품으시고 예수님은 변화를 위해 선함을 위해, 제자들을 위해 기도하셨다. 무엇보다 예수님은 받아드림을 위해 기도하셨다. “자기 뜻이 아니라 하나님의 뜻이 이루어지게 해 달라고”. 우리의 삶이 종종 힘들고 요즘처럼 코로나바이러스로 인하여
불안과 공포로 힘들지만, 우리가 사물을 있는 그대로 받아들이면 우리는 다시 언제나 가능성이 있는 현실로 돌아갈 수 있음을 확신한다.
제3장 용기. 불안과 두려움은 함께 존재한다. 용기는 하루아침에 생기는 것이 아니다. 용기는 매일 신뢰하고 분별하고 하나님 안에서 안식하는 연습이 필요하다. 누군가가 나에게 행동을 요구하거나 확실한 입장 표명을 요구할 때 “나는 잘 모릅니다”하는 것은 상당한 용기이다.
제4장 지혜. 우리는 결정을 내려야 될 때 지혜를 구한다. 지식과 지혜는 가까운 사촌 격이지만 지식은 우리 자신에 대한 지식이고 정보, 배우고, 경험하고, 듣고, 관찰해서 얻은 정보다. 그러나 지혜는 방향을 분별하는 과정에서 중요하다. 기독교적 지혜는 믿음 생활에서 통합하는 통로가 된다. 잠언 9장 10절에 “주를 경외하는 것이 지식에 근본이여” 거룩하신 이를 아는 것이 지식의 근본이라는 뜻이다. 예배와 공동체의 전통, 기도와 성경 공부 이 모든 것이 하나님에 대한 지식을 쌓고 하나님이 세상에서 가지고 계신 목적을 더 깊이 이해하는데 필요한 단계들이다. 우리에게 지혜를 주시는 분은 하나님이시다. 지혜는 불안을 없애 주지는 않지만 요즘 같은 불안한 세상을 사는 우리에게 지혜를 구해 평안을 얻을 수 있다. 세계 흩어져 있는 우리 여선교회원 모두에게 하나님의 평안이 깃들기를 기도한다.

(글: 최영화 권사, 북가주 연회 한인여선교회 선교학교 교장, 열린교회)

Having Completed the 2020 Mission u…
This year, circumstances were not allowing us to host the Mission u due to Covid-19. Around January was when lecturers Rev. HyunSeop Jung, Rev. InHee Han, and I were getting ready with flight and hotel reservations to get educated on the Mission u, we received news from the UMW that it would be cancelled. As valued human lives were dying worldwide–including Italy and all over the world, news outlets reported that thousands were dying in New York. My heart was heavy, filled with worry and anxiety. It made me question, how can our Cal-Nevada Conference KUMw Network continue to accomplish our planned works in this chaotic and ever-changing times, even post-corona? Meanwhile, it was decided among the Cal-Nevada Conference KUMW Network officers that the Mission u would be hosted using a new technology platform, Zoom. Although we were new to this online meeting program, I wasn’t too worried since we had been trained a bit due to all church meetings and Bible studies being held online nowadays. I was quite worried, though, about our elderly members–but this, too, was unnecessary worry.
The Cal-Nevada Mission u commenced on August 2, Sunday at 2pm, with 135 attendees. Starting with a welcoming speech, then Helen Kang’s blessed prayer, ChoongHee Han began her lectures. The textbook titled, “Finding Peace in an Anxious World” was co-written by the Head Pastor of Urban Village Church located in Chicago plus other pastors.  It was based on the book of Proverbs and “The Serenity Prayer” by Reinhold Niebuhr.
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
Chapter 1 is about “Serenity” from the Latin word serenus: to maintain the peace from God in our inner selves. It’s about understanding the context of anxiety and peace in our spiritual life according to the Book of Proverbs, and thinking about how we can bring serenity. To have serenity is to train ourselves to invite God, reflect, and commit to Him.
Chapter 2 is about “Acceptance.” Many people want to avoid this, thinking it’s a passive and shameful attitude. Jesus, before crucifixion, embraced moments of suffering and humiliation. He prayed for change, goodness, and for his disciples. Jesus foremost prayed for acceptance: “not by my will but Your will.” Although life is difficult, and due to COVID-19 we face more hardships with anxiety and fear, if we accept the things as they are, we can be certain that we will return to a hopeful reality of possibility.
Chapter 3 is about “Courage.” Anxiety and courage co-exist. Courage is not an attribute that can be gained overnight. Courage requires practice of trusting, discerning, and resting in God every day. When someone requires an action or a specific opinion, saying “I am not so sure” is a tremendous act of courage.
Chapter 4 is about “Wisdom.” We seek for wisdom when we need to land a decision. Knowledge and wisdom are like cousins, but different. Knowledge is what we know about ourselves. It’s information from learning, experiencing, hearing, and observing. But what’s important about wisdom is discerning direction. A Christian wisdom is a uniting channel for our lives of faith. As Prov. 9:10 states, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,” it means that knowing the Holy One is the foundation of wisdom. Worship service, traditional prayer and Bible studies as a community… these are all necessary stages in order to build our knowledge of God and deeply understand God’s purpose for the world. God is our source of wisdom. Wisdom does not make anxiety go away, but we can get peace by seeking for wisdom in the midst of this uneasy world.
It is my prayer for God’s peace to be upon all our beloved UMW members around the world.
(Written by Younghwa Choi, Cal-Nevada Conference KUMw Network, BerkeleyKUMC)

logo

평화와 은혜의 강물 속으로

계절이 두 번이나 바뀌었는데 집콕 생활이 계속되면서 마스크가 필수인 우울한 세상사 소식에 이 땅의 평화는 언제나 올지 막연하기만 했습니다. 오랜 교회 생활의 습관처럼 말씀과 기도를 통하여 자신을 다독거려봐도 어느새 불안과 두려움으로 무너져 버리고 멍 때리곤 하는 자신을 발견하고는 질책하기도 했습니다. 이런 혼란한 시대에 간절한 기도처럼 전해온 선교 학교 교재를 접하며 새롭게 소망을 가져봅니다.

코로나 바이러스로 위축된 이 시기에도 하나님은 줌 미팅이라는 새로운 방식으로 배우며 선교하라고 부르셨습니다. 오랜만에 130여 분의 반가운 분들과 인사를 나누며 많이 웃을 수 있었고 다양한 질문들 속에서 자신을 돌아보는 귀한 프로그램으로 주님의 은혜를 느끼는 시간이었음에 감사드립니다. 일상의 작은 것들에 행복을 찾으며 그리스도의 제자로 살아가는 것이 무엇인가에 대하여 성찰하는 기회가 됨을 감사드립니다.

과연 나는 내가 할 수 있는 것들에 대하여 용기 있게 도전하며 이웃을 사랑하라는 주님의 계명을 전하고 살아왔는가를 돌아보았습니다. 때로는 나의 열심이 편견과 자만에 빠지지는 않았는지, 어느 순간 인색하고 비겁하게 회피하지는 않았는지, 나의 욕심과 자랑, 배타성이 다른 이에게 상처가 되지는 않았는지 회개하며 예수님의 손발을 더듬어 보았습니다. 주님께서는 불안과 두려움 속에서도 나누고 베풀며 섬기며 기쁨 주는 자녀로 살아야 함을, 겉치레와 허식을 버리고 내적으로 더욱더 단단해지는 훈련의 시간이 되어야 함을 말씀하셨습니다.
그동안 당연히 여겼던 예배, 친교 시간, 행사들, 나눔의 장들이 참 그립습니다. 주님께서 평온을 주셔서 바꿀 수 없는 것들을 인정하게 하시고 바꿀 수 있는 것들을 바꿀 수 있는 용기와 그 둘을 분별할 수 있는 지혜를 갖게 되기를 소망합니다. 나는 세상의 빛이라 하신 예수님의 말씀을 따라 어둠에 거하지 않으며 생명의 빛을 향하여 나아가길 소망합니다

이 시대에 꼭 필요한 주제로 더 깊은 통찰력과 도전과 결단을 할 수 있는 은혜의 시간에 감사드리며 줌 미팅의 낯섦에도 불구하고 배려와 인내로 함께 해주신 분들, 그리고 중보기도로 준비하신 임원진과 한충희 강사님께 고마움을 전합니다. 우리 회원님들 모두 건강하시거 행복하시길 기원합니다.

(글: 조종은 권사, 한인여선교회 전국연합회 홍보부장, 산타클라라연합감리교회)

Diving into the Waters of His Peace and Grace

Two seasons have passed–yet, with extended staying-home life and wearing-masks routine, along with all sorts of depressing news over the world, it seemed peace was long gone from earth. Although I reassured myself with God’s Word and prayer as trained from long years of church life, I found myself constantly falling into anxiety and fear. I also reproached myself for falling apart and hopelessly gazing into nothing. At times like this, the Mission u textbook came like a desperate prayer, giving me new hope.

During this period in which everything is withered and limited, God called us into a place of learning and missions through providing us a platform like Zoom. I am thankful to have met, laughed, learned, and self-reflected with around 130 attendees; it was a time of feeling God’s grace. I am thankful for the opportunity to find joy in little things in life, thinking about what it means to live as Christ’s disciple. I was able to look back and ask myself if I have been taking the courage to challenge myself in doing things under my capability, if I have been practicing and sharing God’s command to “love thy neighbors.” I retraced Jesus’ hands and feet, examining whether my egoistic, proud, exclusive acts had unknowingly hurt others, whether I had avoided or ignored other people at times. Jesus talked about how we should live as God’s children sharing, serving, and giving joy even in times of anxiety and fear, and to throw away outward appearances to become firm on the inside.

I miss the things I had taken for granted–worship service, fellowship, events, and various opportunities of sharing. I desire for the Lord to give me peace to accept things that can’t be changed, the courage to change things that can be changed, and the wisdom to discern between the two. I hope to strive forward toward the light of life, and not to stay in darkness, by following the Word of the Lord, who is the light of this world. Thank you for a blessed time of deep examination, challenge, and commitment through a much-needed topic at this time. Thank you to those who have been patient despite the unusual online atmosphere, to the leadership who have prepared for this with prayers and also to our lecturer ChoongHee Han. I hope and pray for all our beloved members to be happy and healthy.

(Written by Jong Eun Cho, Communication Coordinator of NNKUMw, KUMC of Santa Clara Valley)

logo 환경과 나

코비디 19으로 지구의 모든 사람들이 미래를 알 수 없는 새로운 일상을 경험하고 있으며, 온난화로 인해 세계가 기후위기를 맞이하고 있다. 이제는 부정할 수 없는 현실을 바라보며 '생명을 살리는 한인여선교회' 회원들이 환경을 지키는 청지기의 삶을 실천하길 촉구한다.
이번 뉴스레터부터 매달 환경에 대한 다양한 문제들을 연재할 예정이다.

logo 패션의 불편한 진실

2020년 8월 현재 한국, 중국, 일본이 계속되는 폭우로 고생하는 동안 프랑스 등 유럽은 폭염에 시달리고 있고, 미국 서부와 호주는 너무나 건조해 산불이 자주 발생하고 있습니다. 환경오염과 지구온난화로 인한 기후변화 때문인데 패션 산업도 여기에 큰 책임이 있습니다.

상품으로서의 옷을 만드는 데는 원단 염색 부터 포장, 배송에 이르기까지 엄청나게 복잡한 공정이 필요합니다. 이 모든 과정에서 발생하는 낭비와 오염은 그야말로 상상 초월입니다. Forbes나 Business of Fashion 등 각종 신뢰할 만한 매체에 따르면 패션은 충격적이게도 정유/자동차 산업에 이어 “두 번째로” 환경을 오염시키는 산업입니다.

발표된 각종 보고를 구체적으로 살피면 의류 산업은 각종 화학물질과 엄청난 양의 물을 사용하여 토양과 수질을 오염시키고 있습니다. 지구상에 존재하는 화학물질의 4분의 1이 텍스타일 가공에 쓰입니다. 우리 몸에 좋다는 면도 제초제와 살충제를 가장 많이 사용하는 작물로 전 세계 살충제의 24%가 여기에 사용된다는 보고도 있습니다. 한편 청바지 한 벌 만드는 데는 10,000리터의 물이, 단 한 벌의 면 티셔츠를 만들기 위해서는 2,700리터의 물이 필요합니다. 참고로 2,700리터는 인간이 2년 반 동안 마시는 물의 양입니다. 여러분의 티셔츠를 세어보시고 가뭄으로 고통받는 남부 아프리카의 아이들을 떠올려 주십시오.

게다가 이러한 옷들이 너무 많이 만들어지고 있고 동시에 너무 많이 버려지고 있습니다. Covid-19으로 주춤해지긴 했지만 2014년 이래로 전 세계에서 매년 1,000억 벌 이상의 옷이 생산되었습니다. 반면에 “초 당”(분이 아닙니다!) 쓰레기 트럭 한 대 분량의 옷이 계속 버려져 매립되거나 소각되고 있습니다. 미국인들은 매년 일 인당 70파운드 이상의 옷을 버리고 있지요.
평균 다섯 번도 입지 못하고 35일 만에 버려지는 fast fashion은 50번 정도는 입는 일반 옷보다 4배 더 많은 온실가스를 배출합니다. 결과적으로 의류산업에서만 매년 총 12억 톤의 온실가스가 배출되는데 이것은 모든 국제항공기와 선박이 배출하는 양보다 더 많습니다.
그렇다면 이 많은 옷들이 어떻게 분해될까요? 가장 흔한 소재인 폴리에스테르 섬유를 생산하기 위해서 매년 약 7천만 배럴 이상의 오일이 사용되고 있는데 이것이 분해되는 데는 200년 이상이 걸립니다. 가장 나쁜 것은 세탁 시 합성섬유에서 미세플라스틱 섬유가 떨어져 나오는데, 이 미세플라스틱은 거의 분해되지 않고 독성 화학물질을 계속 뿜게 됩니다. 이것이 해안에서 발견된 쓰레기의 85%를 차지한다는 통계도 있습니다. 거북이와 같은 많은 해양생물이 미세플라스틱을 먹고 고통스럽게 죽어가고 있고, 우리도 이미 그것을 먹고 있는 것 같습니다.

우리가 그 어떤 세대보다 ‘패셔너블(fashionable)’ 해질 동안 지구는 그 어떤 때보다 “테러블 (terrible)” 해졌습니다. 하나님이 창조하시고 보기에 “심히 좋았던” 지구였는데 말이죠. 그나마 다행인 것은 이제 많은 사람이 지속가능한 패션을 인식하기 시작했고, 친환경적인 소재가 활발히 개발되고 있고, 기존 옷을 재활용하거나 업사이클 하는 브랜드가 늘어나고 있습니다. 그러나 아직도 갈 길이 멉니다.

우리도 기독교인으로서 작은 것들을 실천해 갔으면 좋겠습니다. 버려지는 옷들의 95% 이상은 확실히 재활용이 가능합니다. 안 입는 티셔츠로 마스크를 만들 수도 있고, 오래된 커튼으로앞치마나 쿠션 커버를 만들 수도 있을 것입니다. 오래 입고, 고쳐 입고, 린넨이나 울 소재의 옷을 입고, 친환경 브랜드를 구매하는 현명한 소비를 해야 합니다. 디자이너들은 다른 방식으로 창의력을 발휘해야 할 것입니다.

미세플라스틱으로 된 저녁을 먹고 싶지 않다면 이것은 이제 선택이 아니라 의무입니다.

(글: 김주연, Fashion Institute of Technology, New York 졸업, Fashion Design/Technical Design 전공
- 전 Technical Designer at MGF sourcing/ New York & Company
- 전 Technical Designer at DKNY/ Calvin Klein suits, GIII Apparel Group
- 현 Upcycling Fashion Artist, 뉴욕한인교회)

From this Newsletter, we will write a series of environment justice issues.

An Inconvenient Truth about Fashion

Korea, China and Japan are currently suffering from heavy rainfalls, while European countries are suffering from an unprecedented heat wave. In the meantime, Australia and western parts of the US are frequently witnessing forest fires due to dry weather. I dare to say that the fashion industry should take certain responsibility for this kind of climate change from global warming and environmental pollution.

Apparel production systems have a very complicated process, from fabric dying to packaging and shipping, all to produce a garment. And huge amounts of waste and pollution occur from these processes. Shockingly, Forbes and Business of Fashion point to the apparel industry as “the second largest” industrial polluter following the oil industry.
To take a close look into those reports, the fashion industry is polluting soil and clean water using toxic chemicals and extreme amounts of water. 25% of the chemicals produced in the world are used in textiles. Cotton, which is known as the most skin-friendly fabric, is the world’s single largest pesticide-consuming crop, using 24% of all insecticides and 11% of all pesticides globally. On the other hand, it takes 10,000 liters of water to manufacture one pair of jeans. And it takes 2,700 liters of water for one cotton shirt, roughly what one person drinks for two and half years. Please count the number of T-shirts you have and think of the children in drought-stricken southern Africa.
In addition, too many garments are manufactured and abandoned at the same time. More than 100 billion garments have been manufactured every year since 2014 although it is slowed down now due to Covid-19. Meanwhile, a garbage truck full of textile is sent to a landfill or burnt every second (not every minute!). Americans throw away about 70 lbs of clothing per person annually. What is worse, fast fashion garments, which we wear less than 5 times and keep for 35 days, produce over 4 times more carbon emissions per item per year than the garments worn 50 times and kept for a full year. As a result, total 1.2 billion of gas emissions are created per year, which is more than the emission from all international flights and marine shipping combined.
If so, how do these clothes decompose? Nearly 70 million barrels of oil are used each year to make the world’s polyester fiber, the most common fiber used to make our clothing. But it takes more than 200 years for our clothes to decompose. And here is the worst part. Plastic microfibers shed from our synthetic clothing while washing do not readily break down into harmless molecules, giving off toxic chemicals. According to a report, the plastic microfibers account for about 85% of all human-made materials found on the shore. A lot of marine wildlife are dying in pain after eating microplastics. And I think we, too, in turn have already started to consume them.
While we humans got more “fashionable” than ever, the Earth became more “terrible” than ever. It was “very good” when God created it. Fortunately, as many people have started to recognize the value of sustainable fashion, eco-friendly materials are now actively being developed and many recycling/upcycling brands are emerging on the market. Nevertheless, we have a long way to go. We need to practice a few things as Christians in order to reduce such damages to Earth. Surely more than 95% of all landfilled textiles are recyclable. We can make masks out of an old T shirt or a cushion cover out of an old curtain. We need to keep clothes longer, fix or repurpose them, prefer linen or wool rather than synthetic fiber, and purchase, if necessary, eco-friendly brands. Designers should find another way of being creative. Unless you want to have microplastic meals on your plate, this is now mandatory, not optional.
(Written by Joy Juyeon Kim, Upcycling Artist)

Fomer Technical Designer at MGF sourcing/ New York & Company
Fomer Technical Designer at DKNY/ Calvin Klein suits, GIII Apparel Group
Current Upcycling Fashion Artist, New York KUMC

logo 책 소개

날기새:힘든 세상에서 천국살기

김동호 (규장출판사)
2019년 폐암 수술을 받고 "날마다 기막힌 새벽"이라는 유튜브 방송을 시작하신 김동호 목사님의 창세기 이야기를 모은 책이다.
우리를 너무 사랑하셔서 하루를 쉬셔야 할 만큼 최선을 다하여 천지 만물을 창조하신 전능하신 하나님을 전하며, 그 하나님과 동행하는 삶을 이야기한다.
아프니까 성경이 더 잘 읽힌다는 저자는 삶의 마지막 문턱에서도 더 왕성한 집필 활동을 하고
있다. 하루하루 길어지는 팬데믹의 시간을 통과하면서 어둠 속에서도 우리를 부르시고 사용하시는 하나님과 함께라면 어느 곳이나 천국이다.

(글: 김매리안 사모, 전국연합회 독서프로그램위원장, 북조지아 연회 한인여선교회연합회)

“Everyday’s Astounding Dawn-Living Heaven in this Tough World”
This book is a compilation of Rev. Dongho Kim’s stories on Genesis on his Youtube channel series “Everyday’s Astounding Dawn.” He had lung cancer surgery in 2019. He shares how God is a magnificent Creator, who loves us so much that he even had to rest for one day after creating the universe with his full might. He also talks about how we can live a life walking with God. Sharing that his ill state makes him even more devoted to God’s Word, the author is now all the more active in writing even during his final stages of life. As we go through these lingering times of the pandemic, anywhere is Heaven when we are with God, who calls us in the dark and uses us for His purpose.

(Written by Marian Kim, Reading Program Committee Coordinator, N. Georgia Conference KUMw Network)

logo “함께하면 쉽습니다: $1,000 모금운동

1884, 오하이오 연회 리벤나 지방의 제일연합감리교회의 여선교회 회원이었던 루시디아 볼드윈은 어둠 속에 살던 한국 여성들에게 복음을 전하기 위해 $88을 지정헌금하였습니다. 가족을 잃고 슬픔과 절망에 빠져 있던 볼드윈은 소망을 잃은 한국여성들의 삶에 대한 이야기를 듣고 남편의 재산을 정리하여 헌금하였습니다. 성경의 밀가루 반죽에 넣어진 누룩처럼, 한국여성을 향한 볼드윈의 헌신은 커다란 사랑이 되어 한국에 전해졌습니다.

1885, 한국으로 파송을 받은 감리교 여선교사 매리 스크랜튼은 이 헌금으로 이화학당을 시작하였습니다. 한국여성들이 중심이 되어 절망 뿐인 한국이 소망을 회복할 수 있도록 여성들을 교육하였으며 현재의 이화여자대학교로 발전하여 여전히 영향력 있는 수많은 여성리더를 길러내고 있습니다.

루시디아 볼드윈과 메리 스크랜튼의 선교열매인 우리 한인여선교회 회원들, 한인여선교회는 우리가 받은 사랑을  다시 전하고 있습니다.

1993, 시작된 한인여선교회는 지난 23년간 여선교회원을 세상을 변화시키는 지도자로 양육해 왔으며 2세 여성지도자 양성을 위해서도 힘써왔습니다. 그 결과 여러 여성 목회자, 미국 여선교회 본부 회장 및 이사,  연회 및 지방회 임원 등을 배출해 내었습니다. 또한 국내에서는 전국지도자훈련, 국외에서는 아시아 전도부인 사역을 실시하며 또 다른 선교의 열매를 맺어가고 있습니다.

한인여선교회는 여러분과 함께 또 다른 선교의 열매를 맺어가기를 소망합니다!

2016, 2년마다 실시되는 전국지도자훈련을 통해 한인여선교회 회원과 2세 여성들은 함께 모여 나누고 배우며 이 땅의 빛과 소금이 될 지도자로 성장합니다. 전국지도자훈련을 위해서는 매번 6만불의 비용이 필요합니다. 이 비용은 한인여선교회 회원 한 사람이 2년 동안 $1,000불을 헌금해준다면 가능합니다. 평신도 지도자로 훈련받은 여선교회 회원은, 1884년도의 우리처럼 어둠속에 살고 있는 전세계 여성과 아동, 청소년들에게 희망을 되찾아 주는 제 2의 볼드윈, 메리 스크랜튼이 될 것입니다. 한인여선교회와 함께 우리의 헌신이 커다란 사랑으로 전해지는 선교의 새역사를 써보지 않으시겠습니까?

($,1,000 헌금 방법)

. 매달 $45 또는 1년에 $500을 2년동안 전국연합회에 우편으로 보내시면 됩니다.
. 전국연합회는 501C의 비영리기관으로 가입되어있어서 세금공제를 받으실 수 있습니다.
. Check 발행은 NNKUMW, 주소는 NNKUMW 57-38 Cloverdale Blvd. Oakland Gardens, NY 11364

후원신청서 다운받기

자세한 문의는 김명래 총무 (mrkim81@gmail.com  /  914-473-7401 )에게 해 주시기 바랍니다.

(글:김명래 전도사, 한인여선교회 전국연합회 총무)

* 2020년도 후원자 명단; 박연옥 권사 (북가주연합회, 전국연합회 사회부장), 안지매 권사 (남가주연합회), 김명래 총무 (뉴욕연합회),

이영희 권사 (남가주연합회)

“Easier if we do it together: $1,000 fund raising for NNKUMw”

The National Network of the Korean United Methodist Women has held the leadership training every two year since 1993. The last event was held in September in Nashville, Tennessee. The leadership training was made possible by financial support of the Women’s Division and donations from KUMW members. Many leaders who received training are currently working as pastors, officers at the jurisdictional and conference level, and Women’s Division board of directors.  Many young Korean American women also participated in the training event.  

The NNKUMw is a mission fruit of the UMW. Its dramatic growth has a beautiful story behind the faith in action of one UMW unit.  In 1884, Lucidia Baldwin, a member of the Ohio Conference, gave the designated offering of $88.00 to be used to educate Korean women in Korea.   She was having a difficult time after deaths of her husband, daughter and grandson all at the same time when she heard about the plights of Korean women. She sold her husband’s property and gave the offering to the Ohio UMW Conference.  With this offering, the Woman’s Foreign Missionary Society of the Methodist Episcopal Church (North) was able to send Mary Scranton as its first woman missionary to Korea and started Ewha School for Girls in 1885. She can be compared with the woman in the Bible who made the bread with yeast and shared it with her neighbors.   We can say we are offspring’s of Mrs. Baldwin’s mission offering, so we owe her the debt of mission.

The members of the NNKUMw are learning, sharing, and growing together with the leadership training.  We are doing our best to bear another mission fruit by the national leadership training and the Bible Women’s Program abroad.   To be able to achieve our goals, the leadership training plays a vital role.

Since 2007, the  NNKUMw had the leadership training event without the support of the UMW National Office.   We need $60,000 for the 2017 national training event.  We need your help. If many members of the NNKUMw donate $1,000 over two years, the training event will be possible.

It is easier if we try together!

We can become another Mrs. Baldwin in spreading the good news of Christ to women, children and youth who are still living in the dark. We ask you to write a new chapter of mission history by enabling the national leadership training to be the tool to develop future leaders for Christ.

(Ways to donate $1,000 mission fund)

2020 $ 1,000 Fund Campaign supporters: Yeon Ok Park (Social Action coordinator for NNKUMw, Cal-Nevada Conference KUMw Network), Janet Ahn (CA), Myungrae Kim Lee (NY Conference Korean UMW Network),YoungHee Lee(CA)

Monthly donation of $45 or yearly donation of $500 for 2 years.

NNKUMw is 501c a non-profit organization registered with government. Your donation is tax deductible.
Send checks “Payable to NNKUMW, NNKUMw 57-38 Cloverdale Blvd., Oakland Gardens, New York 11364
For more information: e-mail to  mrkim81@gmail.com  or call 914- 473- 7401

Copyright © 2008 www.nnkumw.org National Network of Korean-American United Methodist women All rights reserved.
한인여선교회 전국연합회 연락처 : 57-38 Cloverdale Blvd., Oakland Gardens, NY 11364 • 전화 : 914-473-7401 • members@nnkumw.org

발행인: 이성은 회장/김명래 총무/권오연 /한글교정-안영숙/영문번역-배예진/Web Master-김시춘

List of Articles
번호 제목 날짜
» 한인여선교회 전국연합회 뉴스레터 2020년 8월호 2021.03.10
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 Next
/ 31